Yeah in which I am really sorry you go through that. And thank you for your input, people don’t understand that FtM DO get hate for identifying as male and think its a choice they made. like one day they woke up and was like “hey I want to be on the patriarchy side” or something, which is not the case. Just ugh, stay safe!
Ways I’m better than fucknosoftfang:
- I don’t purposely misgender people
- I don’t call people “speshul snowflakes”
- I don’t make fun of people’s disorders
- I don’t have huge double standards for people who kiss my ass
- I don’t accuse people of making up disorders
- I don’t gatekeep disorders by saying you’re lying about having them if you experience/don’t experience certain symptoms
- I don’t violate people’s privacy
- I don’t have the mentality “if I can I will and no one can stop me even if it’s a violation of someone’s privacy and directly ignoring someone when they’ve asked me to leave them alone”
- I don’t demand proof for self harming
- I don’t interact with people who are hackers and openly against trans people
- I don’t use ableist language or gendered slurs
- I don’t harass minors into panic attacks and self harm
- I don’t make fun of people for having problems with relationships or breaking up with people
- I don’t say that someone has to be a “certain age” before they realize they’re not cis and/or straight
Still doesn’t make you privileged to attack other people because you don’t like what they said.
LORDY THIS IS WHY I LOVE BEING A REALIST.
I don’t believe every little thing people say to me, so that makes me a bad guy? I’ve never demanded proof of self harm so idk where that even started? I just said I don’t believe it because I simply don’t. It’s not MY problem if someone self harms, ESPECIALLY on/over the internet. You know why? Because you can just walk away from the computer if something bothers you so bad to that point.
I’ve said multiple times I have very little sympathy for those who do (given the fact that i’ve had people try to manipulate me via self harm all my life)
I’ve never hacked
I’ve never harassed minors, if we’re talking about izzy, lol izzy started that shit to begin with and i just went along with it, doing the same thing she was doing “calling me out”. I didn’t go as far as to tell someone to KILL THEMSELVES though.
Oh, also. I don’t know how many times I have to say this but THE INTERNET ISN’T PRIVATE.
THIS SITE IS NOT YOUR HUGBOX. NO INTERNET SITE IS.
Ooh, also double standards? since when lol. I’ve never had one, not that I don’t think of. If anyone is hypocritical or has double standards, it’s really the fnfns blog. Which, that’s not my problem.